Building on our Globally-Centred DEI Practice through Engagement at All Levels
Summary of work
In our continued commitment to position DEI as a ‘corporate cornerstone’, we have worked to create a 2022 strategy and action plan that builds on the foundation launched in 2021, our inaugural year for a global DEI practice and strategy.
We have continued to focus on creating an inclusive community through:
- Engagement and raising awareness through DEI programming and enrichment
- Creating opportunities for learning experiences related to DEI topics for the broader community, as well as specific learning for leaders focused on inclusive leadership
- Bringing together a global DEI champions community, comprising colleagues from legacy businesses, new talent and our acquisitions
- Consulting with external experts who inform best practices, and building connections to organisations serving under-represented communities
- Working on initiatives focused on equity and how our policies and practices support an inclusive environment.
This future-focused, globallyled DEI practice will position us as an employer of choice, a more trusted partner to clients, and a professional home where colleagues feel valued for their unique perspectives and can ‘show up as they are’ in our community.
We are proud of our progress, energised about our future and grateful for our growing community of colleagues who inspire us to keep moving forward.
Lumanity has a great approach and gave an excellent presentation with a lot of heart. The foundation and framework is there, with sound data, and processes and initiatives flowing from a global hub. The judges were all impressed, saying that the agency is on the right path, taking the right first steps, and that the future of its DEI Practice is clearly mapped out.