This special award will be presented to an individual who has made an outstanding contribution through healthcare communication throughout his or her career. Nominations for this category may include a member of a government body, a charity/patient association representative or campaigner, or a stakeholder within the healthcare system.
Nominations will also be invited from the Communiqué Awards judging panel, journalists and charities/patient associations and must be received by 19 May 2023.
|2022||Dame Deborah James (posthumous)|
|2021||Sir Jonathan Van Tam|
|2020||Kristin Hallenga, CoppaFeel|
|2018||Baroness Tessa Jowell (posthumous)|
|2017||Alastair Kent OBE, Genetic Alliance UK and Rare Disease UK|
|2016||Niall Dickson, General Medical Council|
|2015||Professor Dame Sally Davies, Chief Medical Officer|
|2014||Marjorie Wallace, SANE|
You will need to provide:
- Name, job title and organisation of nominee
- A brief description of their/your role and experience
- Describe their/your key achievements
- Please summarise by giving three reasons why you believe this individual/you deserves to be recognised
- What evidence can you provide to support your nomination? Such as (but not limited to): links to websites, blogs, press articles, other sources of information online about the individual.
- Can you supply any other testimonials to support your nomination?
- How do you know the nominee? What is your relationship to them?