What are the Communiqué Awards?
The Communiqué Awards recognise, reward and commend excellence and best practice in medical affairs and healthcare communications.
Who can enter?
- PR consultancy
- Medical affairs agency
- Public affairs/policy consultancy
- Integrated/networked communications agency
- Digital communications agency
- Pharmaceutical company
- OTC or consumer health company
- Device manufacturers
- NHS or healthcare provider department or body
- Outside contractor or non-PR professional acting on behalf of (and with the full authorisation of) the client company
- Patient or professional association
- Government agency or department
- Non-governmental organisation
I've never entered before, can you give me some tips?
When is the entry deadline?
Closing date for entries is 10 March 2023. *
* Entries may not be withdrawn after 17 March 2023 and entry fees are non-refundable.
How much does it cost to enter?
Entry fees are non-refundable. Entries received without payment will not be processed.
Entry is charged at:
- Entries 1-5 £420 + VAT (£504.00)* per entry
- Entries 6-10 £393.75 + VAT (£472.50)* per entry
- Entries 11+ £372.75 + VAT (£447.30)* per entry
You will automatically be directed to the payment page once you submit your entry.
*A seven-day extension will be permitted to 17 March 2023 for the additional charge of £275 + VAT (£330) per entry.
Entries into the following categories are free of charge:
- Charitable Campaign of the Year
- Healthcare Communiquétor
- Healthcare Communications Advocate
How do you ensure confidentiality of work submitted?
You have total control of the information that may be disclosed. Only content within the executive summary (max 200 words) may be published when reporting the finalist entries. If, in exceptional cases, you prefer to disclose only the title of your entry, please make that clear on the entry platform together with the details of any visuals that are not suitable for publication. Should this be the case, we will limit coverage relating to your entry.
Each judge is required to sign a legally-binding confidentiality agreement before appointment. PMGroup undertakes to adhere to the same confidentiality agreement.
A maximum of nine judges, with specific responsibility for the category entered, will see entries submitted in the Healthcare Communications Awards and Creativity and Innovation Categories.
A team of independent professionals review the entries in all other categories.
How are the Communiqué Awards presented?
The Communiqué Awards culminate in a gala black-tie dinner and awards evening on Thursday 6 July 2023 at the Grosvenor House Hotel on London’s Park Lane. Guests from a wide range of disciplines attend each year to recognise best practice and it has become a true highlight in the industry’s calendar.
How do I book tickets for the Communiqué Awards?
Contact Charlotte Garnade on +44 (0)1372 414253